Why glamping with Roadtrippers is the next holiday you didn’t know you needed!
What could be better than fresh air, the spirit of ubuntu, mountains, bonfires and limited cell phone reception??
After some thinking, this is what we have concluded:
- It’s that Peace and Quiet for us…. away from the hustle and bustle of life’s busyness.
Glamping is the perfect experience to unplug and enjoy the simplicity of nature. Forget charging phones and social media, instead recharge your own battery, and refresh your mind, body, and soul. Yes- we just eat, prayed and loved you right there.
- Better sleep: Did you know that Melatonin is a natural hormone that helps control your sleeping habits. **interesting! **
FYI (for your information) Being stuck in the office for a long period of time in front of your laptop causes your melatonin levels to drop drastically. This will explain why we yawn like 50 000 times a day at work. That’s why glamping is just what the Dr. ordered because it helps you achieve a more natural alignment of the sleep-wake cycle with sunrise and sunset.
- Vitamin D boost: I mean, how can we forget about this one! Even though the sunburn is evident, the glow be real! Did you know that sunlight, aka Vitamin D, is considered a health benefit? Your body absorbs the calcium and phosphorus which are two minerals essential for healthy bones and teeth.
- Stress free: Now, I know you’re probably thinking, huh! But listen, when you do it with Roadtrippers, you ain’t got to do a thing. All you need to do is pack your bags, bring your drinks, and meet us at our campsite. We do everything for you, yes you read right. You tent is already set up and waiting for you and let’s just say even your meals are covered (mostly breakfast and dinner). How hassle-free is that?
- Adventure: Sometimes when we do it by ourselves, we never get out our comfort zones or even try new things/activities. Now the cool part about us, is that we add a fun activity, whether it’s ziplining through the graskop gorge in Mpumalanga or white water rafting in Limpopo, there’s always an option that’s included for you. Enough to even bring out the inner adrenaline junkie hidden in you.
- Friends: what better way to get to know the people you’re travelling with than sitting around a bonfire filled with good vibes, a drink in hand and ofcourse, music in the background. From strangers to friends in just a short space of time. Whether you decide to come as a couple, a group of friends or even as a solo traveler, you are guaranteed to have a great time with the people you meet. I mean who knows, you can even find your soulmate or even a new travel squad
So, there you have it, the laughter never stops, the games are competitive, the conversations are endless, and the best part is that you have memories that will last you a lifetime.
Till next time…