You’re probably wondering what’s the fuss about glamping and thinking to yourself no thank you, it’s not for me … Well, you could be wrong because it might just be the type of holiday you NEED
We just going to give you 5 reasons why it is for you, I mean that’s all its going to take to convince you (insert cheeky smile)
- What better way to travel without having to break the bank and have a good time?
Talk about a budget-friendly holiday because YOU need a break and you need to take some time away
- Not to brag or anything like that but we like to add some spice, and by spice we mean we include one exciting activity on each of our glamping adventure because would you even do it if you had booked the trip all by yourself? We don’t think so.
A good idea to get out your comfort zone and try something you have never done before leaving you with a memory to talk about when you get back home.
- Its glamping without the fuss! Yes you read right, because who likes to be stressed out and having to worry about all the nitty gritties of it all? We do all the hard work and all you have to do is pack you dranks and your bag! It’s as simple as that.
- FOOD! This always seems to be one of the biggest stressors when glamping but guess what! YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORRY!! So what we are actually saying is that most of your meals are catered for you so there goes the stress of buying food yet alone getting all that way and forgetting to pack the butter.
- Another thing that you can look forward to is experiencing the hidden gem campsites we stay at. From the foothills of the Maloti mountains to the place they call the land of the silver mist.
These showstopping campsites are enough to keep you going and have that proper escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday city life.We don’t know about you, but we are convinced! See you at our next glamping adventure…
Check out our exciting pop-up camps we have on offer: https://roadtrippers.co.za/tour-destination/pop-up-camp/